I've done lots of things in the local and national media, including newspapers, radio and television. These include The New York Times, The Reader's Digest, The Daily Express, The Daily Mirror, Disability Now, The EDP, The Evening News, BBC 1, Radio 4, Radio Norfolk, Future Radio.
If you're a journalist looking to do a story please contact me...
Check out the video below to see my story of life with ME. It was filmed a few years ago now and a lot has changed. I feel so blessed that I'm not as ill as I was. This is my journey....
In the Media
- Able Radio, 31st December 2011 - Virtual New Year's Eve Countdown
- Radio Norfolk, 4th October 2011 - Volunteering Happy Hour on the Breakfast Show
- Radio 4, 17th April 2011 - Wonderful ways to beat the recession
- Radio Norfolk, March 2010 - Radio Norfolk
- Radio Four's You & Yours on Friday 9th January 2009
- Radio Four's Travellers Tree Monday 17th November 2008
- Able Radio Monday 8th March 2010
- Future Radio April 2010
- The New York Times - Let’s Hope the Hangover Is Virtual, Web New Year’s Eve Parties Abound Click to read article.
- The Daily Express - Get That Holiday Feeling Without Leaving Home Click to read article.
- The Daily Mirror - Visit New York for £29.99. Click to read article.
- The Evening News - Virtual Valentine’s Day celebrates friendship Click to read article.
- EDP - Wish you were here!
- The Evening News - Founder nominated for Local Hero Award.
- The Evening News - Pilot Launch.
- Dancing Giraffe - No Hols Barred Click to read article.
- Mail Big File - Virtual Holidays are Holidays of the Future Click to read article.
- Health and Homeopathy - British Homeopathic Association - November 2013 Click to read article.
- Readers Digest
- Disability Now - Virtually as good as a holiday.